Enrollment and Identifying with DSS
Before students with disabilities can request accommodations from the Disability Services Office they need to have their Student Identification Number. The student ID number is given to all students once they apply to the college. Below is a list of steps to enroll.
- Complete the application either on-line or by using a paper form that can be mailed or dropped off in person.
- Once the acceptance package has been received, review ACCUPLACER test Accommodations Information to help decide if accommodations are needed for the ACCUPLACER test.
- Call Office of Student Services to schedule an appointment for ACCUPLACER test.
- After the ACCUPLACER test is complete, make an appointment for freshman registration session with an academic advisor (this is not the same person as the Disability Services Coordinator) to discuss classes and registration.
- If you have not already done so, schedule an appointment with the Disability Services for Students office to complete intake. You will need to provide current documentation that pertains to your disability.