- Describe the role of marketing in organizations and in organizational growth.
- Analyze an organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats from a marketing perspective.
- Design appropriate and effective marketing strategies.
- Use marketing information to make informed decisions about marketing planning.
- Use online databases to conduct research on business environment trends.
- Employ marketing research processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with and/or lead a diverse team toward goal accomplishment.
- Standardized final exams
- Term projects
Highlighted Recent Activities:
- The faculty will analyze the data and review the following: a. the assessment instrument used and b. investigation of formative assessments to improve student performance in the areas of course terminology and concepts with respect to BUSN 1020 and BUSN 2060.