Kappa Beta Delta
About Kappa Beta Delta
Kappa Beta Delta member institutions are accredited through the Association of Collegiate Business
Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Kappa Beta Delta is an Honor Society for students enrolled in ACBSP Accredited Business
Schools and Programs. CCRI Business students are invited to join if they have met
eligibility requirements in March of each year.
The application deadline is April 1, each year.
Students who have meet the following criteria will be invited to join, and will receive
recognition of their accomplishments during Award Ceremonies in May.
- Must have completed at least fifteen hours of credit with a minimum of six credit
hours completed in business administration courses.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a Personal Data Form (including your student ID number to determine your eligibility)
along with a one-time membership fee of $40.
Why Should you Join?
There are many reasons why when invited, students should join.
- Kappa Beta Delta is the highest national recognition an individual with an associate degree in business
- As a member of Kappa Beta Delta, individuals may attend national conferences and conventions
in conjunction with the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Membership provides for networking opportunities with business professionals
- Receive Society Publications for life
A one-time membership fee of $40.00 (made payable to Kappa Beta Delta) must accompany
the student's Personal Data Form. If you are interested in becoming a member and would
like further information, contact Associate Professor Joanne Orabone 401.455.6107.
Provide your name and student number or social security number so that your eligibility
can be determined.
The deadline is April 1.