Financial Services Concentration
- Identify accounting concepts that enable them to interpret financial data and use
it to make informed decisions about the operating performance and financial position
of a company.
- Describe personal financial and investment concepts that enable them to provide customers
with advice on investments, insurance, and estate planning.
- Apply the art of salesmanship to enable them to promote the products of the firms
they are employed with.
- Know the monetary and banking issues that are pervasive in all aspects of financial
- Standardized final exams
- Term projects
Highlighted Recent Activities
- No recent activity has been documented
Download PDF file *