- Know how to prepare complex financial statements.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about the operating performance and financial position of a company.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about internal operations of a company.
- Use accounting software.
- Describe all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Know how to prepare personal income tax returns.
- Identify personal financial issues individuals.
- Standardized final exams
- Term projects
Highlighted Recent Activities:
- The faculty will analyze the data and review the following: a. the assessment instrument used and b. investigation of formative assessments to improve student performance in the areas of course terminology and concepts with respect to ACCT 2010 and ACCT 2020.