SSASP Support Center Locations & Contact Information:Liston Campus (Providence)
Flangan Campus (Lincoln)
2nd Floor, near bookstore
Knight Campus (Warwick)
The SAASP Advisor shall communicate with the coach and SAASP Coordinator on a regular basis. The coaches are with the student-athletes almost on a daily basis and have a major influence in their behavior. Communication between the SAASP Advisor and the coach should occur weekly at a minimum.
The SAASP Advisor's role in this program is vital. The advisor will act as a mentor, facilitator, advisor, counselor and academic coordinator. During the two, one-hour meetings, time should be spent getting to know the student-athletes, their interests, their future academic and career plans.
SAASP Advisor responsibilities will include the following:
- Daily Attendance
- Review and Record Semester Grade Checks and attendance forms as needed
- Completing the Plan for Performance Improvement form when necessary
- Academic Advising
- Referrals to existing CCRI Support Programs
- Athletic Team Contact Person
- Liaison to SAASP Coordinator
This page developed and maintained by CCRI Athletics. Send comments and suggestions to .