Service-Members Opportunity College
CCRI recognizes the unique problems faced by military students whose jobs require frequent moves.
CCRI as a SOC member school makes it easier to obtain a college degree rather than just accumulate course credit by:
- Limiting the amount of course work students must take to no more than 25% of degree requirements
- Designing transfer practices to minimize loss of credit and avoid duplication of course work
- Awarding credit for military experience
- Awarding credit for CLEP tests
CCRI, as a SOC member institution:
- Guarantees to accept other institution’s courses in transfer within curriculum areas such as management, computer studies, interdisciplinary studies, and others
- Awards credit for military service schools and occupational experience
- Acts as a "home college" and issues a Student Agreement that serves as a degree plan to enrolled students. The Student Agreement acts as a contract-for-degree, so that courses, tests, and military experience that are part of the degree plan are transferred back to the home college
This page developed and maintained by Prior Learning Assessment. Send comments and suggestions to .