Important Login Information
- Finding Your User Name
- Default Password
- Change the default password
- Password Reset Policy
- Username Convention
- Your E-mail Address
Please visit the Knight Username lookup page located online through the How to Look-up your username link.
- At the ID Number prompt please enter either your CCRI ID or your Social Security number.
- Enter your date of birth in the format of mmddyyyy in the space provided.
- Press the Look Up button to process your inquiry. If you make a mistake, please click the Clear button and start over.
- Your Knight username, CCRI email address and CCRI ID number and will be returned.
- The default password is the first 3 letters of the username (first letter Capitalized) followed by underscore(_) and the last 4 numbers of the CCRI ID number (Jdo_1234). Use your Knight user name and default password to login to MyCCRI, myccri.ccri.edu. If you have questions about retrieving your username, please contact the Help Desk at 825- 1112.
Self Service Password Management (SMOP)
All students must enroll in the Knight Account password management system(SMOP) in order to change and retrieve forgotten passwords. For security reasons, the Help Desk is not allowed to reset your password.
Enroll/Create a security question and answer
To enroll in Knight Account password management system(SMOP) in order to change and retrieve forgotten passwords online without assistance.
- Go to https://live.ccri.edu/smop/login.asp
- Click Enroll.
- Enter your Knight Username and password.
- Leave Domain: on the default campus
- Click Login button.
- Answer a minimum of 2 questions.
- Click Update button.
To change your Knight Password
- Go to https://live.ccri.edu/smop/changepassworddirect.aspx
- Click Change password
- Enter your Knight username and current password
- Enter your new password and reconfirm the password
- Click Change password button.
The Knight naming convention is a combination of first initial, middle initial and last name (ie: jjsmith). The first duplicate of a username would have a number appended (ie: jjsmith1). The maximum username length is 20 characters. Last names are truncated in order to fit the 20 character limit. Thus, up to 18 characters of the last name is used. If no middle initial is in the student database when the username is generated, then it is a combination of first initial and last name.