Contact InformationRobin McDuff
2nd Floor, Administration
Related LinksMany outside organizations offer scholarships, funds and awards to college students. Listed below are a few of the local awards that you may be eligible for. Also listed below are links to other types of financial resources.
- C2C Program Scholarship
- CCRI Faculty Association Scholarship
- Graduate Nursing Scholarship
- Melissa Delmonico Nursing Scholarship
- Grainger Tools for Tomorrow Scholarship
- Walter and Eileen Jeans Jachna Scholarship
- Rhode Island Foundation Scholarships
- Rhode Island Nursing Foundation
- Simple Texting $1,000 Scholarship 2015
- Voll Scholarship - Fund for Community Progress
CCRI Foundation scholarship applications
Scholarships are granted at various times throughout the year. CCRI students are encouraged to apply early in the academic semester to be eligible for all available opportunities.
Before you apply:
- You must be enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island to apply for scholarships through STARS Online. Once you are accepted you will receive a letter containing your student ID number, user name and password. That user name and password is what you will need to log in to STARS Online.
- If you are applying for scholarships that are based on financial need, you must have filed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you need assistance with FAFSA, contact the CCRI Financial Aid Office or Rhode Island Student Loan Authority.
- You will need to know your current major, degree program and GPA.
- Questions, please see the STARS Online Student Guide - PDF - Download Acrobat Reader.
How to apply:
Applying is easy. Begin the STARS Online application process now!
Summer and Fall application deadlines run from Aug. 1 to Nov. 15
Spring application deadlines run from March - April 1
- If you have been accepted to CCRI for the upcoming semester and have not received your email, student ID number, username and password or have misplaced the information, please contact CCRI's help desk at 401-825-1112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are having problems accessing STARS Online, please contact Robin McDuff, coordinator, Institutional Advancement at 401-333-7150 or email@example.com.
- An online tutorial is available which will walk you through the the steps you need to take to apply and process your scholarship application(s).
- For STARS Online technical assistance, call 888-258-5628, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STARS Online support hours: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday.
- CCRI reserves the right to adjust and/or cancel your award if it subsequently determined that you do not meet the qualifications for the scholarship.
- All scholarships are awarded based on the availability of funds.
- CCRI Foundation scholarships are for students enrolled at Community College of Rhode Island.
†MS Word documents require MS Word to view or print ‡PPT files require MS PowerPoint to view