Resume.com/ccri is a great tool for anyone looking to create or improve a resume. Whether you need to make a resume for the first time or want to revise the resume you have, this site is easy-to-use and you can download your completed resume directly from the site. Detailed instructions are provided below or included on this Tip Sheet.
1. Enter the following information into the GET STARTED BUILDING YOUR RESUME box:
2. On the styling tab, you can chose the layout. If this is your first resume, we recommend the TRADITIONAL template.
3. At the RESUME EDITOR page, edit and complete the following sections:
4. After entering required information scroll to the top of the page and click on the DASHBOARD tab.
5. Scroll down to MY RESUME and click on the SHARE icon (blinking icon). First - Customize your resume URL, and click NEXT to go to the SHARE page.
6. A Career Advisor will contact you after your resume is received to arrange for a resume review session.
Please note: After you have followed all the steps above be sure to check the email used on the account. You will receive a confirmation of your user ID and password to log back into RESUME.COM/CCRI for future use.