Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI develops, implements and evaluates professional development for Rhode Island Adult Education providers in collaboration with RIDE and the Rhode Island Tech Hub for Adult Education. The Program Director, housed in the Liston campus in Providence, organizes professional development opportunities for facilitators/instructors/tutors in ABE, ASE and ESL. We strive to incorporate research-based best practices for adult education in:
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
- High School Equivalency
- Career Preparation and Training
- RI-BEST Implementation and Planning
- Proficiency-Based Teaching and Learning
- CCRS/ELPS standards implementation
- Integrated Education and Training (IET)
For more information and current trainings, please visit: www.riadulted.org
Contact Joan Ford, Program Director, at: email@example.com
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.
Search for classes within the Division of Workforce Partnerships by submitting the form below.