Along with DJ Hours and the 24/7 stream of awesome modern college music, CCRI Radio has weekly music and talk programming. From learning about different topics including science and health, to movie reviews, countdowns, and news updates, CCRI Radio's program shows are sure to entertain.
Here's the line-up for Fall 2019:
- CCRI Campus Calendar - Listen in to catch the latest in CCRI news and events (Weekdays at 9am, 1pm, 3pm and 6pm)
- Sonic History of Rock & Roll - Max Hubbard guides you through the evolution of rock and roll, one decade at a time (Thursdays at 9am and 6pm)
- Foundation Information - Jeremy Handy as "Carter" uncovers bizarre and otherworldly mysteries of the CCRI campus (Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2pm and 2am)
- Sports Roundup - Jose Garcia talks with special guests about all things sports, from CCRI to the pros (Mondays and Wednesdays at 1pm)
- Storytime with Brandon Palmieri - Short fiction on a Saturday afternoon (Saturdays at 4pm)
- Turn of the Century - Jon Dorn dusts off his CD collection, playing alternative and indie music from the 1990s and 2000s (Thursdays at 8am and 8pm)
- Music Talk - Ethan Gomez talks music with artists and fans (Wednesdays at 3pm)
- Live DJ sets - student DJs curate an hour of music live on air. See our schedule more info (Weekdays between 10am-2pm; on-air encore recordings Saturdays 10am-2pm)
Want to create a show? Current CCRI students can pitch ideas at our weekly meetings.