Google Analytics Terms
- Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a page by the same user are counted.
- Unique Pageviews is the number of sessions during which the specified page was viewed at least once.
A unique pageview is counted for each page URL + page Title combination. Repeated
views of a page by the same user are NOT counted. This is the most accurate measure of page visits.
- Ave. time on page: The average amount of time users spent viewing a specified page or screen, or set
of pages or screens.
- Entrances is the number of times visitors entered your site through a specified page or set
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of single-page sessions in which there was no interaction with the
page. A bounced session has a duration of 0 seconds.
- %Exit is (number of exits) / (number of pageviews) for the page or set of pages. It indicates
how often users exit from that page or set of pages when they view the page(s).
- Page Value:The average value of this page or set of pages. Page Value is ((Transaction Revenue
+ Total Goal Value) divided by Unique Pageviews for the page or set of pages)).