AT&T offers CCRI employees a special discount on their monthly voice and data plans. Employees are eligible to receive 15% off qualified plans. Existing AT&T phone numbers can be enrolled in the program by visiting www.att.com/wireless/CCRIemployee and using your CCRI email address to validate the account. If you are considering switching to AT&T, or have any questions about the program, you can contact Karen Vaccaro at [email protected] or by phone at 401-683-8243. Be sure to mention discount code 3406426.
Savings for employees of CCRI
Please reference Corp ID: GVVRT_ZZZ to receive your discount.
Discount: 19% off select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service
Current Sprint customer? Want to Receive Your Discount?
- Please visit www.sprint.com/verify
- Enter in your mobile phone number on the Sprint network
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for the discount
- Click on the link you will receive in your work email
- This will activate your discount and verify your employment. You should expect to see the discount on your bill within 1 to 2 billing cycles
- In some instances, this process may not work for you. Make sure you enter your mobile phone number at www.sprint.com/verify before proceeding to the following steps.
- Upload Documentation to receive your discount: Click here
- Fax Documentation to receive your discount: Click here
If you are considering switching to Sprint, or have any questions about the program, contact Sprint's Discount Program Account Manager, Jennifer MacDonald, at 203-410-2044 or via email at [email protected].
Employees are eligible to receive discounts for Verizon Wireless services. Call Verizon at 1-866-456-7892 for more information.
Christina Rondeau Kickboxing
Christina Rondeau Kickboxing is offering a special rate to all CCRI employees. You may visit them at either location (Johnston and Woonsocket) to enroll. Be sure to bring your CCRI ID when enrolling to receive this special rate. Visit Christina Rondeau Kickboxing for more information.
Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro is currently offering discounts to CCRI employees. Click this link to view the offers or contact your Neighborhood Partnership Director, Betty Husted at 401-787-3791.
The listings above do not imply any form of endorsement by the Community College of Rhode Island for the products or services of these organizations.