Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
CCRI's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Group is a made up of employees who work together to build a more diverse and inclusive CCRI. This group meets regularly to develop ways that CCRI employees can be more culturally competent and educated in DEI issues. Our vision is:
- For all employees of all backgrounds to feel valued and that they belong
- To strengthen cultural competency for all employees
- For more employees to be equipped to be allies for people from underrepresented backgrounds (particularly people of color, LGBTQQIA+ individuals, and people with disabilities)
- For employees to feel more comfortable talking about issues of diversity and difference
- To increase the diversity of our staff, faculty, and leadership
Read our Campus Inclusion Plan, which outlines the current strategy for working towards this vision.
Register for our upcoming virtual workshop, We Are CCRI: Fundamentals in Promoting an Inclusive CCRI on June 16, from 9:00-11:30 am.