CCRI's online learning courses are different from on-campus courses only in the delivery
method. The content and rigor are the same
- Online courses will have a section code in the 600's and a meeting time of "Meets
- Hybrid courses (where some class time is replaced with online activities, but not
all) have a section code in the 700's and list both their online meeting time and
the time/location for the on-campus portion.
To see what courses are available hybrid or online:*
- Go to the online Registration page
- Select "Course Search" and your term of interest
- Choose the department and course(s) you are interested in.
- Select Distance Learning from the campus list and Submit.
*In online courses, 80-100% of the class instruction is delivered online. They may
require up to three (3) on-campus meetings and on-campus proctored tests. Your instructor
will contact you with the dates of any on-campus requirements prior to the start of