Delta Epsilon Chi
Preparing Future Leaders in Marketing, Management & Entrepreneurship
- About Delta Epsilon Chi
- The Objectives of Delta Epsilon Chi
- Chapters (Liston Campus, Flanagan Campus)
- Why Should you Join?
Delta Epsilon Chi membership is an essential resource for the future marketing, management and entrepreneurial professional. Delta Epsilon Chi is a national organization for college students preparing for careers in marketing, management and entrepreneurship. Its local chapters and state/provincial associations are a division of National DECA; Inc. Delta Epsilon Chi is currently active throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Activities promoted by Delta Epsilon Chi integrate with and enhance the student's college curriculum. In addition, the organization's close ties with the business community provide both opportunities for members and an appreciation of the free enterprise system.
- nurture competent, entrepreneurial, self-reliant, cooperative leadership in the fields of marketing, management and entrepreneurship.
- help students make informed career choices
- foster high ethical standards in business
- encourage business activity that demonstrates civic, social and moral responsibility
- increase understanding of and appreciation for the system of free enterprise
Active Chapters exist on the Flanagan, and Liston campuses. Students develop a plan of work that includes attending conferences, fund raising, community service and preparing for competitive events at both the regional and national level.
As a member of Delta Epsilon Chi, you will have opportunities to attend The Collegiate Leadership Academy in the Fall and the International Career Development Conference in the Spring.
Demonstrate your scholastic ability as it relates to Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship in competitive events and receive national recognition (scholarships/awards).
Develop your leadership potential through seminars and assuming positions at the chapter, state and national level.
Meet over 2500 other Delta Epsilon Chi Members throughout the world at Regional and National Conferences. Network with potential employers through National Advisory Board (NAB) companies.