Want to transfer but don't know where to start? CCRI's advising team can help you! Students should start planning transfer classes their first semester at CCRI. Here is a step-by-step guide to figuring out how to transfer.
- Don't know what you want to do? Career Services can help. We have lots of different tools that can help you shape your future.
- Choose your major. Tuition discount programs like JAA require you to be in a specific major at CCRI to guarantee transfer. Your advisor will be able to help you pick the right major for you.
- Choose a College. Choosing your transfer school now makes it easier to plan your classes. CCRI has partnered with schools that offer tuition discounts and more! Join Transfer Fairs to meet with schools or reach out to the Transfer Center.
- Meet with an advisor! Here you will be able to learn about different programs required for different schools. Let you advisor know where you want to go and they will help you create a step-by-step plan.
- Meet with your transfer school. Creating contacts that will help you transfer is a must. Meet with advisors, admissions, and other staff to get all the information you need! You can meet with advisors at any time, but you should meet with admissions at the start of your final year.
- College Officials Report / Transfer Report
- Do you need an College Official's Report to apply to your transfer school? Fill out this Transfer Report or the one included in their Common Application. Please include your CCRI Student ID # and email address for the transfer school you are transferring to. Once completed, send here.