CCRI hopes to use the data from this study to answer questions such as these:
- What are the institutional conditions, practices, programs and structures that foster the development and integration of these seven student outcomes: inclination to inquire/lifelong learning; leadership; well-being; moral reasoning; the integration of learning; effective reasoning and problem-solving; and inter-cultural effectiveness?
- What are the specific qualities and characteristics of institutional conditions, practices, programs, and structures that foster the development and integration of the seven outcomes?
- Are the institutional conditions, practices, programs and structures that foster the development and integration of these outcomes different for different kinds of students?
- Are there combinations of these institutional conditions, practices programs and structures that advance all seven outcomes?
- What are the qualities and characteristics of institutions that are more effective at promoting the combination of our outcomes?
- What are the outcomes most important to this institution? What institutional structures support these outcomes?
This page developed and maintained by The Wabash Study. Send comments and suggestions to .