- Read and interpret philosophical texts
- Respond critically to ideas advanced by others
- Express ideas logically and coherently in writing, oral presentation, or other student project
- Demonstrate mastery of basic philosophical concepts and methods
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of important philosophers and movements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of multiple ethical frameworks, beliefs, contexts, and choices
- Demonstrate ability to write a paper on a philosophical topic on which they have conducted independent research
This page developed and maintained by Social Sciences. Send comments and suggestions to .