Raymond Kilduff, Ph. D.
Flanagan Campus RM 1610
2nd Floor Main Building
Knight Campus RM 3098
3rd Floor Main Building
Academic Affairs Coordinator
Website Content Manager
Associate in Arts Degree - Liberal Arts Program
The concentration in psychology provides students with an opportunity to prepare for advanced study at the baccalaureate level. In addition, the concentration provides an excellent foundation in behavioral science. Courses typically required in the freshman and sophomore year for the baccalaureate level psychology major are emphasized.
Required Courses: The following courses (15 credits) are required to complete the concentration:
- PSYC-2010 - General Psychology
- PSYC-2020 - Social Psychology
- PSYC-2030 - Developmental Psychology (Lifespan)
- PSYC-2110 - Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC-2120 - Foundations Of Psychological Research
In addition the student must complete the category requirements of the Liberal Arts Program.
Recommended Courses: In addition, the following courses are highly recommended but are not required:
- ENGL-2015 Composition II for Lib. Arts
- MATH-1475 Statistics for the Social Sciences
- BIOL-1040 Zoology