Contact InformationFlanagan Campus
Ms. Mary Ann Hatzberger
Technical Staff Assistant
Helpful Links for Students:
Office Skills eLabs
Welcome To the Administrative Office Technology Department
The Office Technology's Skill Lab is a service offered to all students enrolled in any of the department courses, certificates, and degrees. Many of the courses related to these programs require lab assignments or activities with the curriculum. The lab will provide students with ample opportunity to become proficient in the latest office technologies.
Normal Office Skills Lab Hours: Monday – Friday from 8-3:30.
(Varies by semester—therefore please contact the technical staff assistant for confirmation.)
Lab Calendar: The lab calendar will coincide with the academic calendar as prepared by the college for each semester. The lab will be open and available to all students on all days that classes are scheduled and in session.
Software programs available to department students include:
- Office 2010, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Peachtree Accounting program
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Cortez Peters Skill Building
- Medical Office Simulation
- Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office
- Express Scribe Digital Transcription
- VIASINC Reservation Systems
This page developed and maintained by Administrative Office Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .