Colleges and Universities interested in exploring transfer articulation opportunities should contact:
Jude A. Tomasino
Associate Director of Admissions/Transfer
Transfer Articulation with Four-Year Institutions
The Community College of Rhode Island has transfer articulation agreements with many four-year institutions and the number of agreements continues to grow. These agreements guarantee that CCRI students who graduate with an Associate Degree and a specific grade point average will be accepted and will receive both transfer credit and advanced standing upon transfer to the four-year institution.
For a full list of our current college-to-college articulation agreements with four-year institutions, please click here (requires Adobe Reader), for our current program-to-program agreements with four-year institutions please click here or view the transfer information in the current version of our College Catalog.
The Community College of Rhode Island recommends that all students who are planning to transfer to four-year institutions begin planning as early as possible. Students should contact the Advising and Counseling Center at the Warwick, Lincoln, Providence or Newport Campuses for assistance.
- Bryant University
Charter Oak State College(online programs)
- Dental Hygiene (DHYG) - Health Care Administration
- Dental Hygiene (DHYG) - Health Studies
- Emergency Management (EMGD) - Public Safety Administration
- Fire Science (FIRE) - Public Safety Administration
- Histotechnician (HSTO) - Health Care Administration
- Histotechnician (HSTO) - Health Studies
- Law Enforcement (LENF) - Public Safety Administration
- Nursing (NURS) - Health Care Administration
- Nursing (NURS) - Health Studies
Johnson & Wales University
- Providence College - School of Continuing Education
- Salve Regina University