Search SiteSkip to local NavigationSkip to Main Content

U.S citizens or permanent resident card holders

If you are a US citizen or permanent resident card holder, and have been classified as a non-resident for tuition, based on the information you provided on your admissions application, please download the CCRI Application for In-State Residency


Contact Information

This page developed and maintained by Admissions. Send comments and suggestions to .

Last Updated: 8/24/16