New Student Admissions Checklist
Welcome to CCRI!
Your success starts here. Here's a checklist of everything you'll need to become an
enrolled student at CCRI.
- Complete your online Enrollment Orientation.
- Visit this page to view the steps to complete your enrollment into CCRI. Directions on how to schedule
your ACCUPLACER assessment are at the end of this online orientation.
- Login to MyCCRI.
- Access email, register for classes and get communication from CCRI. Use your CCRI
ID in the top right-hand corner of your acceptance letter to create your account.
Login now »
- Schedule your ACCUPLACER assessment.
- The ACCUPLACER is mandatory, but does not affect your acceptance into CCRI. The ACCUPLACER
helps determine appropriate classes for your first semester. Go to this page for resources to help prepare to take this assessment. Call the Testing Center at
401-825-1240 to schedule your ACCUPLACER assessment.
- Submit your mid-year and final high school or GED® transcripts and SAT/ACT scores
- are a graduating senior, or
- completed your GED® after January 2014, or
- graduated within the last three years, or
- took the SAT/ACT in the last three years
- If you don't have your transcripts, contact your high school and ask that official
copies be sent to CCRI. If you did not select CCRI to receive your SAT scores, visit
https://www.collegeboard.org/ and select the appropriate test to send. If you are still in high school, talk to
your counselor about mailing official transcripts to the Office of Enrollment Services
at any CCRI campus.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to complete your application for financial aid. CCRI's school code is 004916.
- Attend New Student Registration.
- Advisors use your ACCUPLACER scores to discuss course registration for your first
semester at CCRI. Sign up happens when you take your ACCUPLACER assessment.
- Attend Welcome Day.
- This on-campus event includes a campus tour, a chance to meet students, and learn
about what to expect during your first semester at CCRI. Sign-up happens when you
attend New Student Registration.
- Submit your immunization form.
- All full-time students and students entering with a visa must complete Sections A
and B of the Immunization Form for College Students. Go to ccri.edu/immunizations for information and to download the form.
- Complete the Accelerator.
- Visit this page to find out if you qualify to earn college credit for learning you gained prior to
applying at CCRI.
- Health Science majors
- What happens if I am younger than 18 on the first day of class?
- If you are younger than 18 on the first day of classes, you must submit an official
high school or GED® transcript, and the date of your high school graduation must be
prior to the first day of classes
- Pay for classes.