New Student Admissions Checklist
Welcome to CCRI!
Your success starts here. Here's a checklist of everything you'll need to become an
enrolled student at CCRI.
- Complete your online Enrollment Orientation.
- Login to MyCCRI.
- Access email, register for classes and get communication from CCRI. Use your CCRI
ID in the top right-hand corner of your acceptance letter to create your account.
Login now »
- Schedule your ACCUPLACER test.
- The ACCUPLACER is mandatory but does not affect your acceptance into CCRI. The test
helps determine appropriate classes for your first semester. Go to this page for resources to help prepare to take this test. Call the Testing Center at your
chosen campus: Warwick, 401-825-2301; Lincoln, 401-333-7159; Newport, 401-851-1631;
or Providence, 401-455-6149 to schedule your test.
- Upload your high school or GED® transcript and SAT/ACT scores if you:
- are a graduating senior, or
- completed your GED after January 2014, or
- graduated within the last three years, or
- took the SAT/ACT in the last three years
- Go to this page to upload electronic copies of your transcripts and/or scores. You will need your
CCRI ID. If you have paper copies, scan or take a photo with your phone to upload
your transcripts online.
- If you don't have your transcripts, contact your high school and ask for unofficial
copies. If you did not select CCRI to receive your SAT scores, visit https://www.collegeboard.org/ and select the appropriate test to send. If you are still in high school, talk to
your counselor about emailing transcripts to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to complete your application for financial aid. CCRI's school code is 004916.
- Attend New Student Registration.
- Advisors use your ACCUPLACER scores to discuss course registration for your first
semester at CCRI. Sign up happens when you take your ACCUPLACER test.
- Attend Welcome Day.
- This on-campus event includes a campus tour, a chance to meet students, and learn
about what to expect during your first semester at CCRI. Sign-up happens when you
attend New Student Registration.
- Submit your immunization form.
- All full-time students and students entering with a visa must complete Sections A
and B of the Immunization Form for College Students. Go to ccri.edu/immunizations for information and to download the form.
- Complete the Accelerator.
- Visit this page to find out if you qualify to earn college credit for learning you gained prior to
applying at CCRI.
- Health Science majors
- Pay for classes.