Related LinksVideo Gallery Archive
Disclaimer: Videos featured on this website are the property of the Community College of Rhode Island. No material from this website may be copied, used, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, altered, distributed or transmitted in whole or in part in any way without the express written consent of the Office of Information Technology. To request permission, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Video Gallery Archive
Foundation fundraiser honors champions of business, education and community | 12/7/11
- Independent Insurance Agents of Rhode Island - Business Champion
- Year Up Providence - Community Champion
- Walter Jachna ’98 and Eileen Jeanes Jachna - Education Champions
- Grand Information Session to be held Oct. 4 | 9/19/11
- Commencement | 5/20/11
- Commencement highlights
- Alma mater
- Processional and greetings from dignitaries
- President's remarks and success stories
- Student speaker Jael Acevedo
- Conferring of degrees
- Experience Italian culture with CCRI's summer program | 5/18/11
- CCRI's summer study and travel program in Italy is open to college students, community members and professionals with a common interest in the Italian language and culture.
- Guidance counselors receive special gift | 5/11/11
- During its May breakfast event for high school guidance counselors, the Office of Enrollment Services presented attendees with a "CCR-i Pen."
- New broadband access to increase information sharing | 5/9/11
- State and federal partners commemorate a community broadband project during a kick-off ceremony held at the CCRI Liston Campus.
How Our Health Depends on Nature:
A presentation by Dr. Eric Chivian | 4/21/11
- Our impact
- Polar bears
- Amphibians and more case studies
- Alumni Association honors six | 4/1/11
- The CCRI Alumni Association honored four alumni and two others as honorary alumni during the Society of the Knights ceremony on April 1 at the Quidnessett Country Club.
This page developed and maintained by Marketing and Communications. Send comments and suggestions to .