Related LinksVideo Gallery Archive
Disclaimer: Videos featured on this website are the property of the Community College of Rhode Island. No material from this website may be copied, used, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, altered, distributed or transmitted in whole or in part in any way without the express written consent of the Office of Information Technology. To request permission, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Gallery Archive
Student ambassadors participate in pilot program
- During the Fall 2009 semester, three students served as student ambassadors through a pilot program in the Office of Enrollment Services. Tessa Constant, Zahra Malko and Greg Rebelo were chosen for the Student Ambassador Pilot Program that was designed to increase student enrollment. They met many people, assisted prospective and current students and worked in various college departments. They shared their CCRI experiences as well as gain some new ones.
- CCRI students discuss biotech industry with Governor Carcieri | 12/17/09
- College dedicates Flanagan Campus dental lab | 12/15/09
- CCRI hosts ribbon-cutting ceremony for library | 12/8/09
- Jazz ensemble performs 'Miles Ahead' by Miles Davis | 11/09
- The Spring 2009 TV Production I and II classes were awarded Best Magazine Format/News Program for “CCRI Chronicles,” a 30-minute television magazine format show, during the Rhode Island PEG awards ceremony on Nov. 13, 2009. This is the fifth trophy that the classes have received in the past three years at the annual ceremony. TV Production students Jessica Cooper, Peter Conn and Jesse Sanderson accepted the award. They, along with Amanda Faughn and Trevor Tucker, made an extraordinary effort to produce “CCRI Chronicles.”
- Students receive 2009 PEG Award | 11/13/09
- The IT and Marketing and Communications Departments’ “CCRI Commencement 2009” program received a Special Recognition award for Best Coverage of an Event/Meeting. Adam Sebzda and Mike Daley, whose excellent camera work was key to making this production a success, accepted the award on behalf of the IT and Marketing.
- IT, marketing departments receive 2009 PEG Award for Commencement video | 11/13/09
- Learning TV production at CCRI (produced by CCRI students) | Spring 2009
- Student participates in law enforcement internship | Spring 2009
- The discovery process: An internship at Kent County Courthouse | Spring 2009
- COOP Internship at CW 28 | Spring 2009
- CCRI Education Expo 2009: Showcasing the Tools to Change Your Life | 6/27/09
- “Chronicles,” a 30-minute video magazine program, features stories about CCRI students and college events. The Spring 2009 semester program was produced by CCRI Television Production Students Peter Conn, Jessica Cooper, Jesse Sanderson, Trevor Tucker, and Amanda Faughn.
- View the complete program
- View individual segments, which include:
- President Ray Di Pasquale appears on “The Rhode Show” | 6/2/09
- President’s address, Professional Development Day | 4/3/09
- Society of Knights Induction Ceremony 2009 | 3/27/09
- Student ambassadors participate in pilot program