Contact InformationMain office:
3rd Floor, main building
Meet the department:
The CCRI Department of Marketing and Communications is the hub for all internal and external college communications. If you have news you want people to know about, let us know!
Web Content manager
CCRI to celebrate Manufacturing Day
with open house
Sept. 21, 2015
The Community College of Rhode Island will celebrate Manufacturing Day, an annual event when North American manufacturers open their doors to highlight the potential of modern manufacturing and foster interest in careers in the field, with an open house from 2 to 6 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 1, in Room 0100 at the Knight Campus in Warwick.
This is a chance for anyone undecided about a career path to:
- meet the faculty.
- tour CCRI’s state-of-the-art labs.
- learn where CCRI is going in manufacturing training.
- learn about Rhode Island’s CNC apprenticeship program.
- find out how continuous credentials can lead to an associate degree.
- talk to people who have completed CCRI’s manufacturing program and found well-paying jobs in the field
Refreshments will be provided. Anyone with questions should call 401-825-2156 or email the Engineering and Technology Department.
blog comments powered by Disqus