Contact InformationMain office:
3rd Floor, main building
Meet the department:
The CCRI Department of Marketing and Communications is the hub for all internal and external college communications. If you have news you want people to know about, let us know!
News and Events
- Student government representatives learn from counterparts at national summit
- All are invited to Armed Forces Recognition Day Nov. 8 at Newport County Campus
- Playwright Adam Bock helps CCRI students learn to tell a story on stage
- Alumni Nursing Chapter sponsors ‘The Ethics of End of Life Care’ seminar
- Assistant professor to analyze election results at UConn voter research center
- Local theater veterans to visit CCRI, discuss benefits of collaboration Oct. 22
- CCRI Players to present 'The Receptionist'
- Paintings of David Frazer on display in Warwick
- England's Betti Worth joins Lady Knights
- New community policing effort under way this fall at all four campuses
- Mattson has been delegate to Democratic conventions since 1976
- Most DebateWatch attendees said debate did little to change their candidate preference
This page developed and maintained by Marketing and Communications. Send comments and suggestions to .