†MS Word documents require MS Word to view or print
*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view - Download here
Academic Affairs Coordinator
Web Site Content Manager
Learning Outcomes Assessment Committee
(Formerly Learning Evidence Team)
The Learning Outcomes Assessment Committee's mission is to uphold our rich tradition of excellence in teaching at the Community College of Rhode Island by improving student learning outcomes assessment at the program level.
The Learning Outcomes Assessment Committee is responsible for the following institutional assessment activities/tasks:
- Establishing and revising the criteria as needed to evaluate program assessment reports
- Establishing a cycle and timelines for the review of program assessment reports
- Reviewing and evaluating program assessment reports according to established criteria
- Reporting assessment information to the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Providing feedback and assistance to programs to better their assessment processes in order to improve student learning
This page developed and maintained by The Learning Outcomes Assessment Committee. Send comments and suggestions to .