How to embed videos from YouTube
- Navigate to the page or site where the video will be embedded and then login to OUCampus.
- Click on the "edit main content" button.
- Place the cursor where you want the video to be inserted.
- Click on the "Insert/Edit Embedded Media" button in the tool bar.
- When the "Insert/Edit Embedded Media" dialog box appears, choose "Iframe" from the "Type" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Source" tab.
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to the CCRI YouTube Channel.
- Click on the video you want to embed.
- Follow these steps to get the code:
- Click Share
- Click Embed
- Choose the dimensions
- Copy the code
- Go back to OmniUpdate and select the existing code in the "Source" tab. Paste the code that was copied from YouTube over the existing code.
- The code from the YouTube will now be visible under the source tab. Click the "Insert" button.
- Click the "Save" button in the toolbar.
- When the page is complete and ready to go live, click either the "Publish" icon in the folder view or the large "publish now" button above the preview pane.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.