How to embed videos from YouTube
- Navigate to the page or site where the video will be embedded and then login to OUCampus.
- Click on the "edit main content" button.
- Place the cursor where you want the video to be inserted.
- Click on the "Insert/Edit Embedded Media" button in the tool bar.
- When the "Insert/Edit Embedded Media" dialog box appears, choose "Iframe" from the "Type" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Source" tab.
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to the CCRI YouTube Channel.
- Click on the video you want to embed.
- Follow these steps to get the code:
- Click Share
- Click Embed
- Choose the dimensions
- Copy the code
- Go back to OmniUpdate and select the existing code in the "Source" tab. Paste the code that was copied from YouTube over the existing code.
- The code from the YouTube will now be visible under the source tab. Click the "Insert" button.
- Click the "Save" button in the toolbar.
- When the page is complete and ready to go live, click either the "Publish" icon in
the folder view or the large "publish now" button above the preview pane.