Instant Messaging with Cisco Spark
All your work in one place.
Cisco Spark brings your teams together and makes it easy to keep people and work connected.
Securely send messages, share files, and meet face-to-face with anyone, anywhere,
- Keep Cisco Spark for Mac or Windows running at your desk. Drag and drop files right
into the conversation, answer a call, or share your screen during a video call.
- Use Cisco Spark for Web anywhere you can open a browser. No install required. You’ll
get the best of Cisco Spark — even video calling!
- Download Cisco Spark on your phone and tablet and stay connected from planes, trains,
or cafes. Jump into a video call and view shared screens from wherever you are.
How to get the web version
Go to: https://web.ciscopark.com/
- Enter your CCRI email address and click Next.
- You will get a message to “Check your email and click on the Activation link".
- Go to your CCRI email, locate the Cisco Spark email and click the ‘Activate’ link in the message.
- Your account will be activated and then you can create a password.
- Click on "Create Account". The page will then bring you to the Cisco Spark instant messaging interface.
To chat with others
- Expand the browser window until you see the "Contacts" pane, then click on the "Plus"
- Type their email address in the "Search" window and click the "Contact" button.
- Initiate a connection with the person by typing a message in the message window at
the bottom and hit "Enter" ("Return" on Mac). If the person already has Spark installed
and running, you will be able to IM with them right away. If they don't have a Spark
account already, your message will be emailed to them with links and instructions
on how to get Spark.
Download and install Spark app on your devices
Spark can run through the web browser, on PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Android devices that meet Cisco Spark requirements. To see these requirements and/or to download
Cisco Spark, follow the link below. The download instructions are at the top of the
page and the system requirements are at the bottom.