How to embed an asset onto a page
- Login to OUCampus
- Create a new page
- Edit the main content section of the new page
- Place the cursor where you want the asset to be inserted.
- Click on the "Insert / Edit Asset" button in the toolbar
- In the Asset Browser, find and select the asset you wish to embed by either scrolling
through the left pane or by filtering the list using tags
- After choosing the asset, click the "Select Asset" button
- Remove all unwanted content from the page that remains from the template
- Click the save button
- Go into page properties by clicking on the "properties" button
- Turn off the right column by selection "No" from the "Display Contact Section" drop-down
- Publish the new page
- Click "View in new window" so that the new form or gallery can be reviewed and tested.