How to Hide and Show Right Hand Columns
- Open your Firefox* browser.
- *IMPORTANT - You must use the Firefox browser in order for all CMS features to work. [Download here]
- Browse to the page on your site that you want to edit and log in by clicking the last updated date on the bottom of the page.
- Note that the right column is currently displayed.
- Expand the split-screen view by clicking the arrow button in order to display the menu.
- Check the file out.
- Click the Props button to display the page properties.
- Under Configure Parameters, you have the ability to choose whether or not the right column will display by toggling between Yes and No. For this instance, we'll set the configuration parameter to No, so the right column will no longer display.
- Click Save.
- Notice that the right column is no longer displayed.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.