Resizing Images in OmniUpdate
- Open your Firefox* browser.
- *IMPORTANT - You must use the Firefox browser in order for all CMS features to work. [Download here]
- Browse to the page on your site that you want to edit and log in by hovering over the last updated date on the bottom of the page.
- Click the
Edit Main Content
- Click on the picture you'd like to resize and then find the
button on the toolbar.
- Under the General tab, click the Browse button located to the right of the image URL.
- Locate your file from the list and click the Edit Image button below.
- Click the Resize button.
- Input your desired dimensions in the text boxes.
- *IMPORTANT* Make sure the Scale Proportionally and Resample Image boxes are checked off in order to avoid distorting the image.
- Click OK when finished.
- Click the
- Call your new image something different from the original image file name and click OK .
- Locate your new image in the file browser list. Click Select File .
- Your resized image is now displayed in place of the original picture.
- Save your work.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.