How to create a new page
- Open your source document
- If you haven't already, at this point, you should open the source document from which you will copy the content. In the example below, we are using a Word document as the source.
- Copy everything you need to paste into your new page. If there is a headline in the source document, DO NOT copy the headline, as you have already created the headline on your Web page.
- In the editing view, select everything on the page that you want to overwrite/delete. Often this will include everything except the "Top" icon at the bottom of the page and the "This page maintained by..." footnote, (if your template has one).
- Click the "Paste from Word" icon in the tool bar.
- When the "Paste from Word" window pops up, use "CTRL + V" on your keyboard to paste the text you copied in step 1b. into the window, then click the "Insert" button.
- Click on the "Save" icon.
- At this point, or when the page is complete, you may either publish the page by clicking the "Publish" button, schedule the page to be published at a later date and time or send the page to another user for review.
Publishing a page (PDF*)
Sending a page for approval
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.