Become a CCRI Web Content Manager
Web Content Manager's Agreement
I agree to become a Web Content Manager under the following conditions:
- I am a full-time or permanent part-time CCRI employee.
- I am responsible for the timely maintenance of all information that I submit to the Web site.
- The web pages that I submit will follow all CCRI publication guidelines including the Web Publishing Guidelines and "Creating Departmental Websites".
- I will regularly read my E-mail and respond to questions, suggestions and problem reports sent by CCRI Web site visitors regarding my area(s) of the Web site.
- I will test all of my web development work on the CCRI website using the most commonly used versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox, checking for problems in content and/or appearance.
- I understand that the information I submit for the CCRI Web site may be removed if any college or web publishing policies are violated.
- I will be the below mentioned department/organization's web content liaison with Community College of Rhode Island.
- I will attend Web related training and facilitate the development of web content within my department/organization.
Please provide the following information:
For all organization heads, VPs, Deans, Directors, Chairs: Rules for the care and maintenance of your CM.
This page developed and maintained by Web Services. We welcome feedback on your experience using the site - please e-mail with your comments or concerns.