How to create a name button for scanning
These instructions should be used when creating a name button to add someone to the MFD Address Book when sending a scanned document.
- While in front of the MFD, press the User Tools button located near the display screen
- Select System Settings
- Press the Administrator Tools tab
- Select Address Book Management
- Select New Program
- Under the Names tab
- Change name to enter the user's entire name. Then press OK
- Change Key Display to enter the name you wish to assign to the button. Then press OK
- Under the Protection tab select and highlight Sender
- Under the Email tab in E-mail Address select change and enter the email address. Then press OK
- Press OK again and continue to press Exit to return to the main menu
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .