IMPORTANT SECURITY PROCEDURES!
When ending your email session, be sure to:
- Sign out of your O365 email
- Close out of the O365 sign in windows
- Logout of the MyCCRI portal
- Log off of the computer.
Use Outlook.com to get email while ON-CAMPUS
Logging in to Outlook.com from a CCRI computer lab or from a computer on-campus
- Login to the computer with your CCRI user name and password
- Open a browser
- IMPORTANT: Use only Internet Explorer or FireFox
- In the web address window, type: https://outlook.com/my.ccri.edu and hit the "Enter" (PC) or "Return (Mac) key:
- This will open a "Sign in CCRI Student Email" window:
- Enter your username and password (the same one you use to login to MyCCRI)
- Note: ignore the "Example.." displayed to the right of the user name field --that is for off-campus login only.
- After login, your email inbox will appear:
IMPORTANT SECURITY PROCEDURE:
When you are finished with your email, sign out of your O365 email.
When the Office 365 sign in window reappears, close that window as well.
Before leaving the computer, log off.
- When you are finished with your email, sign out of your O365 email.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .