IMPORTANT SECURITY PROCEDURES!
When ending your email session, be sure to:
- Sign out of your Outlook email
- Close the O365 sign in window
- If using MyCCRI, log out
- If using a campus computer, log off
For studentsPrint This Page
Use MyCCRI to get email while ON-CAMPUS
- Log into the computer with your CCRI user name and password
- This may require you to log off or "Switch user" first, then login using your own username and password
- Open a browser
- IMPORTANT: Use only Internet Explorer or FireFox
- Go to the CCRI home page (www.ccri.edu) and login to your MyCCRI account.
- After logging in, click on the My E-mail icon in the top, right-hand corner of the MyCCRI window.
- You will be automatically redirected to the "Sign In CCRI Student Email" login page:
- Enter your username and password (the same one you use to login to MyCCRI)
- Note: ignore the "Example.." displayed to the right of the user name field --that is for off-campus login only.
- Your Office 365 window will open. Click on the "Outlook" link to view your mail:
- The Outlook window will allow you to view, send and receive email.
IMPORTANT SECURITY PROCEDURES:
When you are finished with your email, sign out of your Outlook email by clicking the down arrow next to your name then select, "Sign out" from the drop-down menu.
When the Office 365 sign in window reappears, close that window as well.
Also, always log out of MyCCRI when you are finished with it --simply closing the browser will not log you out.
Before leaving a CCRI lab or classroom computer, log off.
- When you are finished with your email, sign out of your Outlook email by clicking the down arrow next to your name then select, "Sign out" from the drop-down menu.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .