Contact InformationTel: 401-825-1112
Calls or e-mails made after closing will be handled at the start of the next business day.
View Service Desk Hours
Setup Office 365 email on your Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android
About this tutorial
- This tutorial will help you connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 Android device to Microsoft’s Office365 service.
- It is intended for CCRI student users only.
- In order to complete this task, you will need to know your Knight Username and Password, (http://www.ccri.edu/it/what-is-knight-acct.html)
- The screen shots below were captured on a Samsung Galaxy S4 using Android version 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). They may look somewhat different from your Android device if your device was made by a different manufacturer or uses a different Android version but, the tasks should be essentially the same.
- From the Home screen, tap Email. If the Email icon is not on the Home screen, tap Apps then Email
- Enter the email address and the password for the account and tap Next
- Select how often email should be checked during peak and off-peak hours: Never; every 5,10, 15, or 30 minutes; every hour; every 4 hours; or once a day.
- You can also choose to sync email to be notified when email arrives, and to automatically download attachments when connected to WiFi. Tap the checkbox next to each option to select it. When done tap Next.
- Give the account a name and type a name to be displayed on outgoing messages. Tap Done
If you cannot send and/or receive email using the new account:
- Double-check your settings
- If you still have a problem, go to the IT Service desk during normal business hours or contact them via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 401.825.1112
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .