Reserve Your Time
Simply reserve your time at one of the four CTS Suites by calling:
IT staff will provide initial training to get your started on your class project or presentation.
Collaborative Technology Suites
Designed for CCRI Students
New rooms filled with multimedia technology and computers with editing applications are now OPEN for student use.
Simply reserve your time at one of the four CTS Suites by calling 401.455.6111. IT staff will provide initial training to get your started on your class project or presentation. Stop by to visit the new student work spaces:
- Knight Campus: room 6530
- Flanagan Campus: room 2602
- Liston Campus: room 2212
- Newport County Campus: room 205
Some of the technologies available for use include:
- Dell PC, Mac computers and laptops with MS Office 2007
- DVD/VCR recorder
- Document camera/Visual presenter
- Smart Sympodium Interactive writing display
- Projection system with whiteboard surface for interactivity
- Flip video camcorder
- Flatbed scanner
- MS Moviemaker, Adobe Photo Shop Suite and Final Cut Express
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .