Pipeline upgrade to MyCCRI
From August 28 to August 31, 2009, the Department of Information Technology will be upgrading Pipeline(Luminis III) to MyCCRI (Luminis IV). We will also be moving to a new hardware platform, from a Windows Operating System environment to Unix Operating System environment. SunGard does not offer a way to migrate data from one operating system environment to another and as a result, the following Pipeline data will NOT be migrated to the new Luminis server.
NOTE: If you have not saved your objects located in Course Tools or Group Tools prior to 6 p.m. Friday August 26, 2009, after the upgrades is complete you will still be able to access Pipeline at pipeline.ccri.edu so you can retrieve your objects and move them to the new MyCCRI Course or Group tools.
- No consolidated courses
- No message board postings
- No data on the course home page
- No files linked on the course home page
- CCRI will be moving to Exchange for faculty and staff email
- We will not be migrating email messages, but will provide you with instructions for doing the migrating yourself
- Address books within Pipeline iPlanet email will not be migrated
- If you are retrieving messages from other external email accounts, they will not migrate
- No calendar data will be migrated
- Any customizations or layout changes that you have made to the MyChannel tab such as bookmarks, addition/removal of channels will not migrate
- Any additional content (channels) will not migrate
- Additional tabs will not migrate (tabs that you created yourself)
All the data that is stored in Banner will not be affected
by this migration upgrade.
- Course registrations
- Personal information
- Course grades
- Time sheets
- Leave requests
- Leave reports
In order to prepare for this upgrade, you can at anytime download and save files, pictures or other pertinent information to your share drive so that you can then upload it into the new MyCCRI portal. Information Technology will provide access to the old Pipeline for a limited time period for anyone needing to view information not migrated to the new MyCCRI.