VPN Clientless Instructions
A Clientless VPN connection will allow access to Discoverer and your department share.
To connect to CCRI's SSL WebVPN, open up a web browser, type in https://ccriconnect.ccri.edu and hit the Enter key.
You will receive a website security certificate message. Click Continue to this website (not recommended).
This will bring you to a Login screen. Select your CCRI department in the GROUP drop-down list (click on the down arrow to locate your group and click on the group name to select it), enter you domain username, as campus\username, and password and click the Login button.
Another dialog box will appear. Click Continue
This will bring you to CCRI's WebVPN Service home page.
- to access your Department share drive, click on the Department Share link
- single click on the your share folder to get to your file
- to access the file, click on the filename
- your will be prompted to either Open or Save the file
- to view the file, click Open
- to modify the file, click on Save file and save it to your local hard drive
- click OK
- open the saved file
- edit the file and then save it back to your local hard drive
- go back to your browser and to return to the CCRI Web VPN Service
- you will need to upload the file back to the share drive by clicking on the Upload file icon
- if you are asked if you want to replace the original file, say "yes" to replace the original file
*Please note that you may not be prompted to replace the original file. It will automatically save the file.
To end your Discoverer session, click on Exit in the upper right hand corner. and then click on the Home icon also in the upper right hand corner to return the CCRI's Web VPN Service.
To return to CCRI’s WebVPN Service home page after exiting Discoverer click on the Home icon in the upper right hand corner.
To end the VPN session, click on Logout in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
You can bookmark this web page for easy access but you can only access this page from off-campus.
This page developed and maintained by Network and Telecommunications. Send comments and suggestions to .