Microsoft Campus Agreement at CCRI
As part of the Microsoft Campus Agreement CCRI Faculty and Staff are eligible to purchase
Microsoft Office 2016 products for their home computers through Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP).
Please note program change: Microsoft has discontinued the purchase of Office 2013 in their Home Use Program.
Only Office Professional Plus 2016 for Windows and Office Home and Business 2016 for
Macintosh are now available.
- The program is for CCRI faculty and staff only. Students are not authorized to use the program
- Cost for an at-home download is $9.95 (plus tax) provides you with a license key and
allows you to download one copy of the software
- Cost for an optional back-up DVD is $15.95 (this is an additional $15.95 which includes
shipping and is not available for Language Packs)
- Your back-up DVD will arrive in 2-4 weeks
- No provision is made for future releases and you would be required to pay the indicated
price for future editions
- The program only allows a user to purchase either the Windows or Mac version of Office,
but not both. The software version purchased can be installed on both one home computer
and one portable device, but can only be used on one device at a time.
- You may order Office 2016 (Windows) or Office 2016 (MAC), but not both
Prices can change and do vary outside the U.S. See the HUP web site for current offers.
Office Professional Plus 2016 (for Windows) includes:
- Access 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- Excel 2016
- Publisher 2016
- InfoPath 2016
- Skype 2016
- OneNote 2016
- Word 2016
- Outlook 2016
Office for MAC 2016 includes:
- Excel for MAC 2016
- Outlook for MAC 2016
- PowerPoint for MAC 2016
- Word for MAC 2016
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program website, please follow the steps below:
- Email the Help Desk at email@example.com to obtain the HUP Program Code for accessing
the Microsoft Home Use Program website.
Note: The HUP Program Code you will be given is assigned to CCRI for our sole use to access
this site. You must not “share” this code with anyone outside CCRI.
- Open a web browser and go to https://hup.microsoft.com/
- Select the country you wish your order to be shipped to and choose the language for
viewing the order website.
- Enter your CCRI email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and insert the program code you
requested in step 1.
- You will then receive an email from Microsoft with further instructions about accessing
the list of available software and how to order.
- Place your order on-line and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please
note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping and handling
Please visit http://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/faq.aspx to learn more about the availability of Home Use Program software.
Built-in Help: pressing F1 in any application, or using the Help menu in the application
Support Info Online: http://www.microsoft.com/office
Take a moment to review system requirements to ensure that your computer can run
the software you're about to order.
Please contact the Help Desk at 825.1112 or by email email@example.com
- You must be a current CCRI faculty or staff member
- If you are no longer employed by CCRI, your home use of Microsoft Office is no longer
governed by CCRI’s Microsoft Campus Agreement: you either have to remove the software
from your computer(s), or purchase an appropriate license.
- If the Campus Agreement ends, the home use license ends as well: you either have to
remove the software from your computer(s), or purchase an appropriate license.
- You cannot sell, resell, or transfer the license or media to someone else.
- You do not purchase the software, but the right to use it. The licensed product must
be used on a personally owned computer. It may not be installed or used on any college-owned
Download of Office
- Go to the confirmation email you received after purchasing.
- Click the download link.
- Save the file to your "Desktop". Do not change the file name.
- After the download has completed, double-click on the file icon to start the installation.
- When prompted, use the product key listed on your confirmation page and email to activate
Installation of DVD
Once you obtain the DVD:
- Insert the DVD disc into a drive of your home computer
- The Microsoft Office installation program starts
- Enter the license key. The Product Key is on a sticker within the DVD box
- Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms