Instructors can use Camtasia Studio to train, teach, and more...using video! It's the easy way to demonstrate a process, a product, or an idea.
Respondus is a program that creates exams and quizzes that can then be inserted into Blackboard, or printed out for in-class use. Respondus allows users to:
- Import questions from Microsoft Word
- Choose between 15 question formats, i.e., multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, etc.
- Insert multimedia files
- Utilize the equation editor to include mathematical and scientific formulas
Once the exam is created, the user can upload it directly to his/her Blackboard 9 site for students to access. Once the exam has been administered, the user can access a variety of statistical data and reporting information on student performance.
- Importing questions with Respondus
- Instructor Quick Start Guide
- Publishing an Assessment to a Course Management System