E-Learning Login Instructions
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, please follow the steps outlined below. To obtain a subscription/access code for E-Learning, please email the Help Desk at email@example.com. (Please note the code is case sensitive).
- Go to: http://onlinelearning.microsoft.com
- Click Sign in
- From the Sign in screen, click on Microsoft account
- If you have a Microsoft account, enter your login information and click Sign in
- If you do not have a Microsoft account, click on Sign up now
- On the next screen you will need to enter your information to Create an account.
- After entering your information, click the Create account button
- After signing up you will receive an email in the account you specified. Follow the instructions in the email to finish setting up your account.
- You will be directed to another webpage. Click OK
- Your profile information wil come up
- Go to http://onlinelearning.microsoft.com
- Click Sign in, select Microsoft Account. Enter you subscription/access code and your email address then click Continue.
- Read the terms of us and the privacy and cookies statement, then click I Accept and Continue
- Your Profile will appear, verify and complete the requested information. (Please note that the unique id needs to be the exact format of the sample.)
- Click Save
- ext to Online Learning, click Catalog
- You can now begin choosing your courses