E-Learning Login Instructions
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/activate/
- Input your multi-use access code. *Please email the IT Help Desk at email@example.com to obtain a code for the appropriate e-learning series.* (The code is case sensitive. Be sure to include the dashes and do not enter any spaces.)
- You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID (this will be using your the username and password you will use to access the site each time you log in).
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- From the confirmation email, click the link to complete the email confirmation and activate your courses.
- You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again
- A confirmation page will appear indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may received an error message if the code was not accepted.)
- Click the My Learning link to see the list of available courses.
- Click on a course title to launch the offering. You will have 12 months from time of launch to finish that course.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .