You will need to ask these questions as you plan your video production:
- Who will be the script writer?
- Will you need narration and who will narrate?
- Is training needed on cameras, microphones, lighting and with editing?
- Will you need to acquire extra footage or still images (B-roll) to insert over talking heads?
- Will music be used as part of your production?
- Is additional equipment needed such as lights, microphones, and cables?
- How and where will you edit?
Shooting and editing your video production requires proper planning to insure that your production is executed smoothly and completed in a timely manner. A script and/or storyboard is essential to organizing your shoots and editing.
Digital camcorders and related equipment are available for loan from the Classroom Support Department. A tripod may also be necessary to insure a steady image during your video shoot.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .