Grading Changes in Banner
In order for a student to see their grades on MyCCRI, grades posted via the Web must now be rolled to Academic History in Banner. This allows those grades to be viewed by the student via the Web, it allows those grades to appear on the student’s transcript, it allows the system to calculate their updated GPA, and it allows CCRI to run other processes i.e., Graduation, Academic Progress, Satisfactory Academic Progress, National Student Clearinghouse for loan deferments, etc.
Once grades are rolled, they can no longer be changed via the web. Therefore, grade changes (except I and IC grades that are changed automatically) must be submitted manually to Enrollment Services for grade change processing.
Faculty Grade Maintenance Form
The Faculty Grade Maintenance Form is available at any Enrollment Services office. The form must be picked up in person, may be dropped off either in person or through interoffice mail, and must be signed in order to be processed.
The following letter grade options are available:
- A: Superior
- B: Above Average
- C: Average
- D: Below Average
- F: Failure
- I - Incomplete Work - this is a temporary grade used only when a student has not completed all required work because of extenuating circumstances. An “I” grade must be made up with the instructor who issued the grade by the end of the following semester, e.g., Fall "I" grade made up by end of May. Otherwise no credit will be allowed for the course and the “I” will automatically revert to a "WF."
- IC - Incomplete Continuing - Math Lab only
- NA - No Assessment. Unofficial Withdrawal.
- NS - No Show (only valid for No Show processing – not valid for final grading)
- P - Passing
- U - Unsatisfactory
- WF - Withdrawn Failing - not valid for midterm
- WP - Withdrawn Passing - not valid for midterm
For more complete information see Academic Information.
Students will be able to view their final grades as soon as the data has been rolled to Academic History, which is indicated in the Rolled column on the final grading worksheet. Mid term grades will be viewable to students as soon as they have been processed.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .