- Share from Page
- How to import documents to Pages on your iPad
- How to insert photos in a Pages document using iPad and share it as a PDF
Share from Pages
- Easier than transferring Pages documents from your iPad by syncing with iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Make use of the Share menu to email the finished document or email it as a Word or PDF.
How to import documents to Pages on your iPad
- Creating a new document in Pages for the iPad is easy enough – but what if you want to work on an existing document that you created on your Mac or PC? Using iTunes you can quickly import (copy) it to Pages for the iPad.
- Connect iPad to Mac or PC and then select it in iTunes
- Select the Apps tab from the top.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section.
- Select Pages from the Apps list in the File Sharing section. In the Pages Documents section you’ll now see a list of all the documents that Pages for the iPad currently has “saved”.
- Click the Add… button to upload a file to your iPad so you can edit it with Pages.
- Navigate to the document you wanted to transfer to your iPad, select it and click the Choose button.
- The selected document will be listed in the Pages Documents column.
- ToTo export, or download documents from your iPad to the Mac or PC select the file from the Pages Documents column and click the Save to… button.
- Navigate to the folder you want to save it in and click the Choose button. You will see that file in the folder.
How to insert photos in a Pages document using iPad and share it as a PD
- Take a photo with your iPad and send it via email to your account.
- Open the iPad Mail app and find your photo email.
- Tap and hold atop the photo until you see the popup menu and tap >Save Image.
- Open Pages to My Documents and tap the New Document icon (file folder) then tap the New Document button.
- Select the template you wish to use for your document and tap it to begin editing.
- To replace the template’s image with your own, tap the icon in the lower right corner of the picture to open the image browser.
- Tap to select your desired image.
- Tap My Documents in the upper left corner.
- Tap the leftmost icon at the bottom of the screen; then tap the Send via Mail button.
- Click the PDF i icon. The PDF will be created and transferred to the iPad Mail app for sending to your desired recipients.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .